First off this is one of my most favorite random YouTube videos. Just sit back, close your eyes and I hope it appeals to you too! Thanks for reading!
Okay, so it is nearing the end of the year and I guess that’s the best time for people to reflect on everything they’ve lived through and make lists of what they liked or what inspired them and etc. throughout the past year.
Sounds like a good idea, right?
Hey, it’s rhetorical!
Well since I can’t make up my mind what specific group (i.e. Music, Movies, Books, etc.) I’d like to focus on for making such a list, I’ll just make a list of top 10 random things I liked this year.
Who knows, if you’re lucky I may even go beyond 10!
- Zombieland (had to be the funniest movie I’ve seen in a while.)
- Boom Boom Pow (only because the beginning of it makes me crave a Kit-kat bar. Personally I think the Black-eyed Peas are the crappiest sound on the airwaves.)
- Monica Bellucci – but that’s every year.
- The Land of the Lost (it was waaay better than the rating those critical bastards gave it.)
- Owl City
- Beer and wine served at my Dentist office (no joke!)
- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Clean Dallas (it’s still just a baby and who doesn’t like babies?)
- Hasbro‘s Walmart Exclusive Masterpiece Skywarp (yeah, I know.)
Hmm… that didn’t last too long or have the impact I was looking for. Here, let’s do another!
- Radio DJ’s that have some odd tie to Kit-kat bars.
- Buying used bicycles online.
- How Facebook looked at the beginning of the year (2009).
- Good friends – you can never get enough of that.
- Anime Insider (and every other canceled Anime-themed magazine [you are missed]).
- The “guys” who write those cocky-sounding articles for Thrillist.com.
- Any Writer and/or Artist that will let just any fan add them as a friend on Facebook.
- The free stuff at SLGcomic.com
- Stupid pets you can’t help but love.
Alright, that should be enough. If you want to know anything more about any of the items listed (in either list) just drop a comment. I could go on for hours but I won’t (well, actually it has been an hour for me already).
Enjoy the rest of the year and if I don’t see you – Happy New Year!